Tips Overcome Stress.
Stress is a state of soul of the most popular in this century. Try to recall how many people you meet say that they are experiencing stress or maybe you yourself are experiencing?
Stress is not a disease, but if you can not handle it in a certain time, you will be exposed to many health problems.
Some time ago I read an article saying that:
* More than 40 million people in Europe or at least one of the three workers say they experience stress in the workplace.
* Stress in the workplace is a second problem that often occurs in addition to the problem of back pain.
* From the survey also said that more than a quarter of workers sidelined for two weeks (accumulation) within a year because of health problems caused by stress.
We apologize because I have not received a survey in Indonesia, but I expect more or less the same.
Before that, I will convey some of the main things that can cause stress in the workplace:
* The working conditions are always under pressure
* Confusion given task
* A very high demand goods
* Lack of planning work
* The existence of threat among employees
* Screams and curses of the consumer
* Friends of work which is always annoying
* Physical discomfort, like the sound of noisy machines, etc. less ventilation.
* And the worst, the lack of improvement to overcome the above problems.
These things can cause physical and mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, nervousness, can not focus for long periods and prolonged fatigue. If there is anything above that you feel .... hmmm, I think you need to immediately change your daily activities both at work and in your life as a whole.
Here are nine tips for overcoming stress in the workplace:
1. Plan your activities well: what, why, how, when and who is responsible for the tasks. It's important to plan not only long-term but also short-term (monthly plans, daily plans).
2. Certainly in the past you have experienced problems in the workplace. Try to remember again is there any ways that you can use to solve problems you face today.
3. Come build a fun working environment, by being open and communicating with fellow colleagues.
4. Make sure you understand the duties and responsibilities towards you, and please do not hesitate to ask.
5. Do this several times the break for a few minutes for your work. Relax, and DO NOT DO ANY. Take a deep breath.
6. Have the attitude of tolerance to a fellow co-workers. Remember that each individual person is unique, for example: some people actually perform better under pressure while others need more time to finish the job.
7. Delegate some of your responsibilities to your subordinates.
8. Keep your team spirit, for example by conducting small celebrations, sports or recreational activities together.
9. Provide a good working environment. Minimize distractions such as sound, ventilation, light and temperature.
In addition to stress in the workplace, in life in general we may be distressed by a number of reasons.
Here are eight tips to overcome stress in life:
1. Perform body massage (body massage), because the massage great for relaxation and blood pressure penormalan. After the massage, you will experience improved quality of sleep which of course would be better to restore your fatigue.
2. Exercising regularly is very important in combating stress. Exercising will mobilize our muscles, accelerate the blood flow and opens the lungs to pick up more oxygen. The impact you will get to sleep more soundly and better health.
3. Make your hobby, like fishing, hiking or whatever you prefer. You can also make your adventure that has never experienced before such as rafting suppose.
Doing activities like this can eliminate the thoughts that cause stress.
4. Many assumptions that says that beer, wine or whiskey can relieve stress. In fact, water was the one who can relieve stress. Research shows that drinking a glass or two glasses of wine can indeed cause us to relax the time, but after missing the alcohol effects, stress is likely to wake you up at night. With drink plenty of water will help restore our bodies from a lack of fluid, due to lack of fluids can cause fatigue.
5. Meditate. Health experts say that a very powerful tool in overcoming stress is meditation. Meditation helps cleanse our minds and improve concentration. It has been proven that meditating for 15 minutes with us to rest for 1 hour. Although you only meditate for two minutes, still be helpful. Meditation will help you forget the things that can cause stress.
6. When someone is experiencing stress, a natural reaction if that person then takes it to consume plenty of food. You need to know that consuming foods containing high carbohydrates can increase insulin levels in the body, where insulin is able to make the body become tired quickly and you become a bad mood.
7. If the body is tired, not easy for us in controlling stress. Not getting enough sleep will affect our whole day, and usually we are having a bad day because of lack of sleep cause we can not concentrate and see a problem worse than it should. Sleep is good for adults is seven hours a day.