Benefits of Music for Right & Left Brain Intelligence Child
The results showed that classical music can enhance brain development as well as enrich children under the age of three years.
DID Moms, play music on your child can improve their ability in mathematics and science. The results showed that classical music can enhance brain development as well as enrich children under the age of three years.
This is achieved through rhythm, melody, and harmonization. A study by Gordon Shaw, a famous doctor, also concluded that classical music can enrich the brain spatial ability, or ability to understand the construction of two-and three-dimensional objects. This capability is essential for mastery of mathematics and science. Other studies have also shown that classical music can increase creativity.
In pregnant women, are advised not to listen to loud rhythmic music, like rock music, to avoid overstimulasi. A calm and relaxing music provide a sense of calm to the mother and baby. Furthermore, according to Jayne, expert music therapy, music therapy can be used as the babies are born prematurely in the NICU (the special premature baby units in hospitals) to optimize and facilitate the growth of therapy.
Some other benefits of broadcast music for your baby, the following of which is quoted from Jim Trelease in his book "Read Aloud Handbook: Educating Children with Early Reading Stories":
· Ability to stimulate a deep sleep, and encourage the production of growth hormone.
· Soothes the body, muscles and nerves, helps prepare the brain to learn and also improve the intellectual intelligence (IQ) and emotional (EQ).
• In the format, rhythm and melody are different, the music can stimulate brain function and create nerve fibers in the brain that are useful in ability in mathematics and science in the future.
· Encouraging communication between nerve cells, improve language skills and reading.
· Ability to enhance emotional growth, imagination, and creativity.
· Offering a fun, encouraging a child's brain to rearrange ideas, develop memory, and use it efficiently