excessive sweating commonly experienced by many teenagers who sometimes can last until adulthood. This excessive sweating occurs is not out of sports or hot air, but under normal conditions any person is spending a lot of sweat.
Many sweating is healthy, but if it appears too much trouble. Fast wet clothes, uncomfortable and sometimes accompanied by an unpleasant body odor. how to overcome excessive perspiration
In medical terms, the production of excessive sweating is called hyperhidrosis. Excerpted from the Mayo Clinic, Monday (05/03/2010), this disorder is triggered by excessive stimulation of the sweat glands and generally occurs in the palms of the hands and feet, underarms and whole body.
Hyperhidrosis can be easily overcome by the use antiperspiran, which are sold freely in the form of powder, cream or spray. Can also use anticholinergic drugs which can be obtained by prescription, to inhibit the stimulation of sweat glands.
In addition, there's more powerful way to overcome the injection of Botox hyperhidrosis. This method is quite popular, because many are used to solve various problems such beauty to eliminate wrinkles.
Botox is known to inhibit the release of neurotransmitters causes excessive stimulation of the sweat glands. Therefore, Botox is also used for hyperhidrosis overcome through injections or needles.
Tips to Avoid Excess Perspiration
If pengatasannya it easy, then the prevention of excessive perspiration of course much easier. Excerpted from the Mayo Clinic (3/5/2010), a few ways you can do to prevent the excessive sweat production is as follows:
1. Bath every day and then immediately drain the body and legs after every shower
2. Use antiperspiran like deodorant, if not effective use of aluminum chloride solution
3. Use clean underwear and clothing made of cotton. Avoid tight clothing
4. Use of shoes and socks from natural materials
5. Use socks that match as well as weather events and frequently changing socks
6. Frequently off her shoes so that feet do not damp
7. Avoid wearing clothing made from synthetic materials
8. Try yoga and meditation to control stress, which can also trigger excessive sweat
9. Drinking enough water, avoid caffeine and alcohol
10. Avoid spicy food that makes the sweat out, such as garlic and onions.